Saturday, May 02, 2009

Roz's Day - Postings from Twitter

This is a digest of today's Twitter postings.
  • 00:58 So happy to be back here on the North Shore. Falling asleep to the sound of surf instead of the sound of sirens... #
  • 08:18 Just back from early morning swim on Oahu's North Shore. Beach deserted. Just as well because I can't find my bikini so had to improvise! #
  • 10:30 Back at the "uptown" office in Haliewa for a day online. Nicole off to town to meet @hawaii and @Bytemarks #
  • 11:27 V cool! Testing sat2twitter, which I can use from satellite phone to geotag my Tweets and display to Google Map. s2t.me/d2c2bq #
  • 15:13 Cover girl! Pic of me on front of Rowing News: The Rising Tide of Ocean Rowing. bit.ly/i0REv #
  • 16:37 Help! I need a Facebook Page expert. Trying to add Twitter feed to Wall. Have added RSS feed app, but how do I display to Page? #
  • 16:51 Roz's Micro Blogs from Twitter ff.im/2vXAg #
  • 17:37 Very proud of myself. Have achieved long term ambition to roll up Twitter updates into a daily Blogger posting using www.LoudTwitter.com. #
  • 18:34 Roz's Day - Postings from Twitter ff.im/2w3h6 #
  • 18:59 End of another tough day in paradise. Relief to escape from computer screen and enjoy sunset. tinyurl.com/dmot6p #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.