Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Roz's Day - Postings from Twitter

This is a digest of today's Twitter postings.
  • 00:08 Roz's Day - Postings from Twitter ff.im/2z6qj #
  • 10:31 My partnership with Dot Eco announced today, campaigning for creation of new top level domain name: bit.ly/v57Fh #
  • 10:31 RT @growingbolder: We just posted our latest interview with the always inspirational and beautiful @rozsavage: cli.gs/ZJ4NVr #
  • 12:59 Hyperventilating over delivery of online technology for my row. Deadline long since past. Don't like having to rely on other people... #
  • 14:04 testing sat2twitter from satphone. position lat:21.590 lng:-158.017 #
  • 14:20 Emotions veering between hope and despair as I try to resolve techno-fiasco. It's not always easy to be zen... #
  • 14:24 Appropriately optimistic music playing in Coffee Gallery as I try to figure out tech solution: Coldplay and "Everything's Not Lost" #
  • 15:15 Hope these Terry Goodkind audiobooks are good - investing heavily in about a month's worth of listening from audible.co.uk! #
  • 16:39 Just saw an article about myself in a Chinese magazine. Can't understand a word - hope they were saying nice things about me! #
  • 18:52 Been a tough day devising a workaround for our tech problems. Brainache. But I think I see light at end of tunnel. Onwards and upwards! :-) #
  • 18:52 Thinking a margarita might be a cure for brainache... :-) #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.